Well I am up to my elbows in foam again and I must say I have really missed it. The last board I built was in 2007 and this time round I have done things properly and have not cut corners. First up was a dedicated vacuum system followed by a new hot-wire bow with dedicated power supply(not just a battery charger putting out whatever current it factory set). I am also cutting full size 3mm MDF hot-wire templates, I used to use thick cardboard which could get burnt if the hot-wire got snagged.
So far I have:
Designed the board and printed full size templates on my A0(roll) printer.
Cut full size templates for center rocker, side rocker(to form the vee), plan and tuck templates.
Cut each side of the board with its panel vee.
Laminated the halves together with a 3mm PVC stringer to preserve the intended rocker line.
Here are the progress pics: