Here are some quick observations of the 113(2012) Vs the 111(2011)
- The rails are boxier in the tail and the straps are closer to the rail meaning a more committed stance.
- The tail around behind the back straps is more bulbous flowing into a flatter and slightly thinner working area between the front straps.
- With a quick check of the bottom with a ruler it looks like there is a little more vee(than 2011) under the back foot as well as some tail rocker(2011 had none).
- There are still the double concave in the nose but this washes out into a vee right up the front instead of a flat like the 2011 model.
- The track recess appears much deeper but I think this is partly due to more volume in the shoulder of the rail.
- The track recess also extends right to the nose reducing volume and lift and increasing stiffness.