My reasoning behind the design is as follows:
- 45 Degree Rake to shed floating weed as well as starting in weed beds.
- Thick base to reduce fin depth and keep the centre of lift as far forward as possible.
- Thick base to minimise twist and flex which are killers in weed fins for heavy sailors.
- Leading edge set forward of base to keep the centre of lift as fas forward as possible.
- 9.5 Percent Chord/Thickness ratio for a good compromise between power and speed.
- Notched trailing edge(on bigger fins) to maintain flow attachement at low speeds/high angles of attack.
- Full Carbon Fibre body construction for minimum flex.
- Glass Fibre leading edge for abrasion resistance.
The symmetrical range will be (Right to Left):
T30 30cm 400cm^2
T28 28cm 361cm^2
T26 26cm 323cm^2
T24 24cm 287cm^2
T22 22cm 253cm^2
T20 20cm 220cm^2
T18 18cm 188cm^2